If you are interested in employment with Selland Auto Transport please review the information below. You may also fill out a form online to get the process started or download the full driver application in pdf format.
Driver Hiring Qualifications
- Must meet all FMCS regulations
- As noted in Parts 383 and 391 of the FMSCR
- Minimum 2 years class A driving experience in the past three years
- Minimum 1 year car hauling experience in the last 18 months
- Minimum 23 years old
- No major traffic violations in the last 3 years
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit and Run; leaving the scene of an accident; failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding as defined by DOT; any single offense for any speed 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit
- No more than 4 non-moving violations within the 12 months
- No preventable accidents within the last 3 years involving a fatality, bodily injury treated away from the accident scene, disabling damage to a motor vehicle, or damage costing more than $1500.00
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in a commercial vehicle.
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in a personal vehicle within the last 5 years. Must provide proof of medical evaluation.
- No history of positive random or post accident drug or alcohol testing
- No felony convictions
Selland Rate Schedule
All payrolls are bi-weekly.
Hourly Pay: No hourly rate will be paid for freight deliveries unless approved by a regional manager unless the driver is enrolled in the driver-training program. If hourly pay is authorized, current rate of driver pay will be paid.The Current Rate: $24.00 an hour (Work and Benefit Pay) and $9.50 an hour (Stand-by)
Training Pay: Drivers enrolled in the Driver Training Program will be paid an hourly rate of $18.00 during their training period.
- Drivers with 1 year or less experience will be paid .49 cents a mile. If a driver hired with 6 months, but less then one-year experience, once the driver has obtained 1 year of experience, the mileage rate will be increased to .54 cents a mile.
- Drivers with 1 year or more experience will be paid .54 cents a mile.
- Drivers assigned to High Side Trucks with 1 year or less experience will be paid .54 cents a mile while loaded and .49 cents a mile while empty.
- Drivers assigned to High Side Trucks with 1 year or more experience will be paid .60 cents a mile while loaded and .54 cents a mile while empty.
- 1st Load: $6.50 a Unit
- 2nd Load: $8.00 a Unit
- 3rd Load: $10.00 a Unit
*All loads must be delivered on the same day to claim tier pay.
- Reloads: $5.50
- Picks and Drops: $4.50 (After 1st)
- Car Pulling: $3.00
- Signed Survey: $1.50
- Un-Signed Survey: $1.00
Backhaul: $10.00 per unit and cannot exceed 20% (out of route) of total miles for the outbound load.
Applications and Forms
Follow the link below to fill out and fax to us at (206) 768-7770 or email your application to email@example.comFull Application Partial Application